Personalised If Anyone Touches My Mug I Will Consider It Theft And It Will Become A Police Matter (Coffee Mug)
- Make your entire office know not to touch your coffee mug in the most passive aggressive way possible with our personalised coffee mug ;)
- Image must be high-res - iPhone photos are perfectly fine :)
- Please allow one business day processing time due to the personalised nature of this product.
From a mobile:
- Select 'choose image'
- Select 'choose a local file' and then 'Photo Library' to open up your camera roll to select photo.
- Select 'add'
- Tap 'add to cart'.
From a desktop:
- Select 'choose image'
- Either drag image into the square or select 'choose a local file'
- Choose the image you would like and click 'add'
- Click 'add to cart'.
- Due to the personalised nature of this product, we are unable to accept exchanges/refunds on this item.
Where is my order?
Our carrier pigeon *ibis* is easily distracted by sandwiches and colonising new areas (this is just his side gig) - but you should receive a shipping confirmation email within 24 hours of placing your order, excluding weekends and public holidays.
Your confirmation email will include your tracking number, so you will be able to track your parcel and know when it’s on board for delivery from Australia Post.
Something from my order is missing, what do I do?
This question gives me UberEats oriented PTSD from everytime McDonald’s has forgotten my sweet and sour sauce… Either jump on our live chat (between 9AM - 5PM AEST) or send us a yarn at email@example.com with your order number and we will get you sorted!
What are my delivery options?
We offer standard or express shipping via Australia Post, with free standard shipping for orders over $100. From there you can request authority to leave or signature required - authority to leave permits Australia Post to leave the parcel at your address if you are at Bunning’s or IDK, not home.
What happens if I miss my delivery?
If you select signature required but have missed your delivery, check ya mailbox for a card from Australia Post to collect the parcel and Bob’s your uncle.
What payment methods do you accept?
We accept MasterCard, Visa, PayPal & Afterpay. Pretty much everything but Monopoly money.
What if an item is faulty?
We really miss MSN so this is all just a big conspiracy - jump on our live chat between the hours of 9AM and 5PM AEST. Alternatively, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and a photo of your faulty piece.
...No, Shane, not that kind of piece.
Can I return a product?
You’re more than welcome to return products within 7 days of receival date for a store credit, provided the item is still within its original condition. Send us an email at email@example.com with your order number to arrange your next masterpiece.
Can I exchange a product?
*longest YEAAAH boi ever*
Kindly email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange your product exchange.